Senior Autosar Engineer
We are seeking Senior Autosar Engineer to join our client’s team. The customer manufactures hi-end and edge cutting multimedia and infotainment systems for major automotive manufacturers. You will be a part of Autosar development/integration team. It is developing a new integrated multimedia and instrument cluster system for the upcoming premium models of a major automotive manufacturer.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: C/C++(Embedded), Autosar, DaVinci or Tresos.
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 5 + years of hands-on experience with Embedded C/C++;
- Competent in Autosar compliant development;
- Good at Automotive Software Components (SWC) Development;
- Knowledge of DaVinci or Tresos toolchain;
- Familiar with CAN/CAN-FD/Ethernet and diagnostic;
- Expert in low-level HW diagnostics and debugging tools (JTAG, multimeter, oscilloscope);
- Experience with scripts (bash, Python etc.) for automation tasks;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
This is your mission:
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, experts, and fellow engineers;
- Research, Support – full cycle;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English and Spanish courses from A1 to C2;
- Avenga cares for its employees, you will be fully supported by our HR Partners;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- At our team, everyone carefully tracks their own work-life balance, for this reason, we provide 21 days per year of unpaid time offs.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.