We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment, Mandate contract
Technology stack: Jira, Confluence
We are looking for a Scrum Master that will support 3 product teams working as virtual teams. Teams work with SAFe Agile Release Train. Scrum Master will be responsible for Team’s effectiveness by improving its practices, within the Scrum framework.
This is your mission
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment;
- PI Planning facilitation: works closely with product teams, RTE and other Scrum Masters in PI Planning preparation, drafting PI Plans, coordinating with other teams, creating PI objectives, reviewing final plans and business value;
- Program performance improvement: facilitate cross-team collaboration, helps team to build trust within stakeholders and facilitates Inspect & Adapt related work (system demo, ART metrics and retrospectives).
What you bring along
- 2-3 years of experience in serving scrum teams;
- Some experience working with scaled agile (e.g. SAFe) and virtual teams preferred;
- Professional Scrum Master certificate required (PSM I or PSM II);
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Private medical care;
- Individual training budget;
- Cafeteria system;
- Psychological care;
- Sports plans and sports teams;
- Life insurance;
- Possibility to change the project;
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals;
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers;
- Team-building events;
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)