Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion, with over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, leadership, project delivery, customer experience, technology and staffing services. We have a passion for the digital world. Enthusiasm for technology. And a really great team. We are more than 2500 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Our Pharma Research and Early Development Informatics team is the bridge between digital technology and science. We help drive medical innovation and are integral to the realisation of truly Personalised Healthcare and the development of creative treatments for our patients. Digital tools, such as smartphones or wearables, can now continually measure and collect vital health information – or “Digital Biomarkers” – from patients.
Digital Biomarkers are changing how future medicines will be developed and could lead to more personalised use of new medications that will transform the lives of patients. Advances in wearable devices, such as phones, watches, textiles or delivery devices, which track a patient’s vital signs and monitor for symptoms, all have the potential to vastly accelerate clinical development.
Digital biomarker studies are enabled by complex data collection and processing ecosystems comprising mobile applications, wearables, sensors, data lakes, data processing pipelines, analytics platforms, databases, device lifecycle management solutions etc. Currently, the use of digital biomarkers across clinical development programs is expanding significantly – generating terabytes of sensor/tracking data from dozens of studies and 10’000s of patients across global studies.
- Responsible for successful ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules
- Coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review, Retrospective)
- Verifies feasibility of provided requirements with the development team
- Monitors development/sprint progress
- Works with Delivery Manager on any development related issues
- Works with DM on removing impediments team is facing if Roche employee is required
- Responsible for coordinating work with the development team, ensure timelines are met
- Responsible for project status communication to DM
- Responsible for Risk Management with the development team and escalation of risks to DM
Skills & Qualifications
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or Business or relevant experience
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team
- Good knowledge of project management methods
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to software development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in a multicultural, international environment (medium to large projects)
- Strong consulting and negotiation skills
- English at C1/C2 level
- Must have: Scrum Master CERTIFICATIONS: PSMI, PSM II, PSM III, AGILE PM, at least one scaled certification (SAFe 4, LeSS Practitioner)
- Ongoing development of professional qualifications
- Stable employment and professional work environment
- Diversified range of implemented projects
- Genuine influence on career management
- Team that respects your opinion
- Cafeteria system
- Team-building activities and sports events