Sales Operations Analyst
Avenga is looking for a detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a person who will be a reporting and analytics leader in the team as well as a communicator between Sales organization and CRM Development team. We need a specialist who will be keeping the system clean and up to date. In addition, you will have a chance to participate in CRM implementations.
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: CRM, Microsoft Office & Google Applications
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- High-level proficiency in CRM, Microsoft Office & Google Applications;
- High attention to detail and analytical abilities;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Desire to learn and develop;
- English — Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of data analytic tools;
- German or Spanish.
This is your mission:
- Identify and resolve data accuracy issues within CRM;
- Onboard new team members on sales processes;
- Support AM, Sales and Engagement teams with CRM operations;
- Communicate requests from Sales organization to CRM Development team;
- Update Sales organization with the new implementations in CRM;
- Use the latest sales tech to update information in the system;
- Assist with other operational tasks for the sales team including Adhoc support for Sales, AM, Engagement and SDR teams, data hygiene, and proper lead routing.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.