Senior React Native Engineer
Vacancy ID: 129383
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: React Native, Java, Swift,
Share the opportunity
We are looking for React Native Engineer to the one of our customers project. The Goal of a project is an application that serves as the interface for users to access loan services. The app’s user-centric design ensures an intuitive and hassle-free experience. This application will facilitate the acquisition of loans in a user-friendly manner, specifically designed to enable the seamless financing of real estate investments.
This is your mission
- Work closely with product managers and software engineers to comprehend system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Work in an agile environment including daily standups and weekly playbacks
- Develop comprehensive and well-structured coding.
- Create organized documentation for test cases, clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results.
- Actively participate in requirement discussion meetings and daily calls, offering feedback on inconsistencies and open issues.
- Collaborate with engineering team members to perform root cause analysis on complex defects, ensuring they are addressed and rectified or mitigated against future occurrences in production.
What you bring along
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a mobile developer.
- Profound knowledge Mobile development (in React native)
- Proven work experience as a React Native Develope
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift or Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English for both technical and non-technical audiences. (Arabic language is a Plus)
- Training budget
- KKM – monthly ticket (80% covered by us)
- MultiKafeteria (WorkSmile)
- Life Insurance (Generali)
- Private healthcare (LuxMed)
- Attractive Referral Program
+48 794 008 283
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.