QA Engineer with Big Data
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Technology stack: Bash, Python, Data, Clouds, SQL, NoSQL
The Data Team works on building and deploying novel analytical algorithms based on the data from our IoT products. The Big Data engineering team is responsible for managing processing high amounts of data using the build-in-house novel analytical approaches.
This is your mission
- Report and manage defects with various bug trackers (e.g. Jira) and provide relevant statistics on demand
- Make a contribution to our infrastructure and instrumentation
- Work closely with the QA Manager, Product Owner, and Product Manager to improve your processes
- Support development teams with defect handling, analysis, and retesting
- The developed solution is fully based on the Azure platform with the use of various PaaS services, which allows for easy scaling and scaling horizontally
What you will bring along
- Basics of the Python programming language
- Basics of the Bash commands
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification and identifying data mismatch
- Knowledge of Data Quality issues and methods of dealing with them
- Cloud concepts and implementations experience with clouds like Azure/AWS/Google
- Experience in test analysis
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.