We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, Contract of employment, B2B contract
Technology stack: Selenium, Java, Python
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer for a project in the pharmaceutical industry. We develop systems related to clinical trials, as well as develop new business and administrative applications. As part of international teams, we want to improve the quality of manufactured products, therefore we would like to expand the team with a QA Engineer with Java or Python knowledge and experience in Selenium.
This is your mission
- Design, create and run automated tests
- Co-create an automated test strategy
- Create automated test environments
- Monitor the execution of automated tests, analyze and report test results
- Collaborate with the development team and other design/service teams
- Provide high professional support to the PM Team with a problem-solving focus
What you bring along
- At least 3 years of experience in test automation implementation/design
- Practical knowledge of and experience in the automation tool – Selenium
- Practical knowledge of programming in Java/Python language
- Ability to reason in favor of test automation
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve problems resulting from software testing
- English at least at B2 level
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Senior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.