Avenga is looking for a skilled Product Owner for our German project. Our client is a company, which specializes in medical devices and devices for rehabilitation. At the moment, we are looking for engineers for the project which consists of Symbiont Tec Suit, a data analyzer, and an app that provides an overview of the body's data relevant to training. The project is a combination of electrical stimulation therapy with electrical muscle stimulation with real-time measurements.
Vacancy level: Middle, Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience on BA/Product related positions;
- Strong business acumen;
- Excellent skills of planning, organizing, and structuring the work;
- Showcase excellent analytical and evaluative skills in tasks;
- Showcase excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with interacting with multiple stakeholders including C level;
- Successful practical experience in establishing and complying to the change management process;
- Solid knowledge in software architectures and processes related to software delivery;
- Experience in consulting and pre-sale activities;
- Proven track of records for successfully delivered middle and large sized projects in IT fields;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Acting as a PO for the team;
- Understand firmware development process;
- Experienced with compliance requirements – ISO standards in the healthcare industry (medical devices development);
- English – Advanced (verbal and written).
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing BA team on a project and mentoring junior staff.
This is your mission:
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs;
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results;
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods;
- Lead multiple agile teams, manage project scope, ensure efficient on-time delivery of BA tasks on the project and follow proper escalation paths;
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level;
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Determine and carry out necessary processes;
- recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Adapt to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities;
- Provide project level analysis – produce required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan);
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements;
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction;
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders;
- Act as a PO for the team.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.