Principal iOS Developer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Technology stack: iOS
We are looking for a new person to support a mobile team from the banking sector. The main tasks are the development and improvement of the mobile application used by the bank’s clients. The mobile part is one of the elements of a huge banking application. The person will join the Scrum team.
This is your mission
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Fixing application bugs before the final release
- Publishing application on App Store
What you bring along
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- Experience in building an application/architecture from scratch
- Minimum one year of experience in leading a team, deciding on the technology used in the project (e.g. in the role of Tech Lead)
- Commercial experience in creating/co-creating large corporate applications
- Knowledge of the latest technologies
- Working with people and personality distinguished by highly developed soft skills
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.