Avenga is looking for a Middle .NET Engineer in Ukraine for our American project. Our customer is a worldwide healthcare intelligence company dedicated to the advancement of life-saving and life-enhancing medicines. They specialize in providing extensive clinical development services, including data management, statistical analysis, clinical trial management, medical writing, as well as offering consultancy services in regulatory affairs and medication development.
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: .NET 6, SQL, Microservices, Azure
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of commercial experience with .NET (C#);
- Familiarity with Azure services for cloud-based development;
- Strong proficiency in SQL and database management;
- Hands-on Experience with microservices;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Write clean, maintainable, test-covered code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers;
- Migrate applications to microservices;
- Work with SQL databases to design and optimize database schemas, write efficient queries, and ensure data integrity;
- Collaborate with Azure services, using the platform for deployment, monitoring, and optimization of cloud-based solutions
- Collaborate with our product and design team to understand the needs of our customers that will shape the technology solutions;
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality, identify potential improvements;
- Demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of software engineering concepts.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.