Lead Perl Engineer
Avenga is looking for a Lead Perl Engineer for our American project. Our client is a global healthcare intelligence company that develops life-saving and life-improving drugs with comprehensive clinical development services, including data management, statistical analysis, clinical trial management, medical writing, and regulatory and drug development consulting.
Vacancy level: Lead
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: PERL, PostGres
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 5 + years of experience with Perl;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Familiar with Azure;
- Good team player and good communication skills;
- English –Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Support of existing Perl monolith;
- Deliver high quality, scalable code to solve both tactical and strategic problems
- Write documentation;
- Enhance existing confluence documentation about the Electronic Data Capture system;
- Review existing code to improve efficiency and functionality;
- Ensure that new code adheres to industry best practices, including security and usability considerations;
- Analyze business needs and recommending solutions;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes;
- Take a leadership role using your previous leadership experience or the talent and knowledge that’s been waiting for the right opportunity.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.