Junior Java Fullstack Developer
Vacancy ID: 22299
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! The project concerns an Italian bank that has a HUB in Warsaw. The projects that are implemented there are related to financial operations and new data flow, and this will also be the case of the project when a new person joins. The IT shared services team works in the area of the central data repository, which aggregates data from the bank's transaction systems. Information is entered and distributed from DWH using ETL workflows. Data is used for internal and external reporting to market regulators, reconciliation and data dashboards via various applications (JAVA).
Vacancy level: Junior
Cooperation type: Full-time, Contract of employment, B2B contract
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Develop applications using Java and React
- Write unit and integration tests
- Code reviews
- Communicate with an international team
- Work in Agile
What you bring along
- 1,5 years of experience as Fullstack Developer
- Experience in SpringBoot framework (Spring Data Rest, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch)
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience in standard IT testing (e.g. unit testing, integration testing)
Nice to have
- Cloud based platforms
- Microservice architecture
- Postgres SQL
- RESTful web services
- Apache POI
- Apache Camel
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 514 841 258
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.