Avenga is providing Engineering Services to the customer to expand their ability to deliver required business functionality. The customer at this stage absorbs the talent into their existing engineering teams with their PM and technical lead functions. The customer is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier, which provides managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management.
Vacancy level: Middle, Senior
Team composition: Software Engineers, Cloud Engineer, Project Manager
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Java, Spring, Hibernate, AWS
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of proven work as a Java Software Engineer;
- Strong experience with Spring and Hibernate Frameworks;
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS;
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Strong experience NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Experience with Web services;
- Knowledge of robust testing and debugging tools;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile Software development methodologies;
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Good mathematical and computer science background.
This is your mission:
- Implement new features;
- Build a product from scratch;
- Сollaborate with other team members;
- Analyze and research technology solutions;
- Constantly improve the development process.
- Our employees get performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Our team uses the Cafeteria Worksmile platform;
- Avenga cares for its employees by providing Health insurance – LuxMed;
- Our employees have Leadenhall insurance;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.