Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion, with over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, leadership, project delivery, customer experience, technology and staffing services. We have a passion for the digital world. Enthusiasm for technology. And a really great team. We are more than 2500 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA and Asia.
We are looking for experienced engineers to simplify work and address the gaps of our scientists and lab staff involved in one of the two areas: – animals involved in lab experiments – cell lines engineering our end-users and solution owners are based in the USA. We work in small teams (4-7 people) following agile practices.
- Proactive team member of an agile team focused on delivering business value with an agile mindset
- Design, develop, maintain and deploy informatics products (incl. backend, infrastructure as code)
- Troubleshoot and bug fix reported issues with the system
- Keep the code libraries and based technology up to date
- Create and maintain documentation for the application
Skills & Qualifications
- Very experienced with programming in Java 1.8 or newer – both OOP and FP
- Very experienced in e2e web applications/services delivery and with Spring stack (boot, cloud)
- Experienced with writing various types of tests (unit, contracts, integration)
- Experienced with microservice architectureand with Event-Driven Architecture
- Experienced with sync and async communication (eg REST, messaging).
Nice to have
- Experienced with relational and non-relational databases
- Docker containers and orchestration experience
- Cloud-native application experience
- Ongoing development of professional qualifications
- Stable employment and professional work environment
- Diversified range of implemented projects
- Genuine influence on career management
- Team that respects your opinion
- Private healthcare and sport packages
- Team-building activities and sports events