HR Administration Support
Vacancy ID: 21702
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Junior, Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Technology stack: SAP HR, Success Factors, Excel, SharePoint
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Supporting recruitment administration (scheduling interviews, assigning recruitment projects, proofreading and publishing job ads, etc.).
- Processing employment & payroll data (preparing and archiving employment documents, registering data in HR system, preparing data reports, etc.).
- Gaining knowledge & experience in SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Excel, SharePoint & other MS Office elements.
- Liaising with Group People colleagues and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries, and locally in Poland.
What you bring along
- HR related knowledge and experience (recruitment administration, processing employment and payroll data).
- Willingness to develop in HR operations.
- Experience in SAP.
- Knowledge of Excel, SharePoint and other MS Office tools.
- Analytical skills necessary to find key data issues, patterns and trends to identify their implications.
- Basic knowledge of process automation.
- English skills on a communicative level (at least B2).
- Able to work as full FTE (40 hours a week).
- Min. 1 year experience in HR
Nice to have
- Experience in SuccessFactors.
- Experience in SAP HR.
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
+48 517 022 798
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.