Feature Test Engineer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Technology stack: Python, ADAS, Agile
In the role of a Feature Test Engineer, you will be a part of a passionate, innovative, and motivated ADAS team. You will be working on driver assistance features and/or driver monitoring system for new and already existing products. Working within Agile methodology, you will define validation requirements and testing strategies for driver monitoring products in simulated and real-word environments.
This is your mission
- Creating and maintaining test cases according to test concepts, test plans for the individual products, and the specifications and requirements
- Executing system-level test cases on benches and defining test scenarios for vehicles on test tracks and public roads
- Setting up features on vehicles including the installation of reference and logging systems, and mechanical and electrical parts, based on defined installation plans
- Collecting the data as required by the developers, such as images, radar data, gestures, etc.
- Supporting Bug fixing by failure recording and reappearance if required
- Automating manual scenarios using Python
What you bring along
- Preferable around 2 years of experience in V&V domain (ADAS would be perfect)
- Experience in scripting languages like Python
- Advanced English – C1 level
- Willingness to visit the office located in Łódź – once a month
- Ability to structure and define work packages within the area of responsibility and to guide others
- Process-oriented while still innovative, flexible, driven, and motivated
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Junior IT Recruiter
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.