Feature Software Architect
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Architect
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment
Technology stack: ADAS, C or/and C++, OpenVx, Enterprise Architect
The Feature SW Architect owns the SW architecture for the Driver Monitoring System sub-feature team. The Feature SW Architect is the internal and external go-to person for SW architectural topics regarding this feature team.
This is your mission
- Responsibility for all aspects of the SW architecture for the function team (in accordance with the guidelines of the Solution SW architect)
- Making decisions about the development of HE (short-term and long-term)
- Identifying and considering factors influencing software architecture (including security and safety)
- Identifying and defining cross-cutting concepts (such as durability)
- Deciding to use solution patterns (such as layered architecture)
- Deciding to apply design principles (e.g. SOLID principle)
- Designing software architecture and identifying threats
What you bring along
- 8 years of working experience in Automotive SW systems or related job
- Highly experienced with knowledge in ADAS systems, best with a focus on driver/occupant monitoring or camera-based systems
- Hands-on experience in technical leadership in the specification, development, and verification of real-time embedded systems
- Enterprise-level documentation skills especially using Enterprise Architect
- Experience in software development for real-time embedded software with C or/and C++. Best case in OpenVx framework
- At least basic experience in NN-/ML-Model deployment on different HW-engines
- Strong experience in POSIX-based systems
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
IT Recruitment Manager
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.