We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team!
Vacancy level: Architect
Cooperation type: Full-time, Contract of employment
Technology stack: CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Helm
Our department is called Platform Enabler and we are part of the Technical Architecture unit in the Business Applications pillar. We are responsible for providing the CI/CD capabilities integrated into the E2E Platform Automation Product for Agile Delivery Teams to benefit from our product, which we call Platform Automation Product, out of the box.
This is your mission
- Comprehensive design of a state-of-the-art CI/CD tool chain and processes in close association with platform architecture, internal service providers, DevOps engineers, build and release management
- Establishing and implementing CI/CD best practices based on the company’s global IT strategy
- Implementation of automation of tedious and boring, repetitive tasks (testing, packaging, management of dependencies and configuration, implementation)
- Implementation and increasing the level of automation of our software life cycle (CI/CD pipelines) Move applications to the cloud
- Working closely with our DevOps engineers to make the best use and innovation in software delivery, testing and production platforms
What you bring along
- Experience in setting up and maintaining build and deployment pipelines and CI/CD practices
- Knowledge of CD technology, with particular emphasis on Kubernetes and public clouds such as ArgoCD, Flux, Crossplane
- Knowledge of container technologies (orchestration), incl. Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Docker
- Experience with cloud platforms including AWS (Must) and Azure (optional)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code technology, especially Terraform, and Helm
- Experience in working with various automation frameworks to build, test, integrate and deploy, including Jenkins Automation Server, and knowledge of Git especially GitHub
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.