Customer Success Manager
Vacancy ID: 22347
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm. At Avenga you’re not obliged to do anything…but empowered to do everything! Join our team! As a Senior Customer Success Engineer (Sr. CSE), your role drives customer satisfaction and success. Your solid relationship-building skills and extensive expertise enable you to establish trust and rapport with customers, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded. One of your key strengths lies in your ability to effectively assess and analyse customer problems. You possess a deep understanding of when, how, and who to involve in the team to help solve complex issues.
Vacancy level: Lead, Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time, Contract of employment
Technology stack: PHP, Drupal
Salary: 10 000 – 15 000 zł gross
Share the opportunity
This is your mission
- Resolve complex WordPress, Drupal, and platform-related questions through live chat, tickets, and customer calls
- Guide, mentor, and develop Customer Success Engineers to enhance their platform knowledge
- Provide training and documentation for team members
- Improve existing documentation to enable customer self-service
- Hande on-call emergency tickets
- Act as the primary communicator during incidents
- Proactively identify and report potential issues
- Lead technical calls with customers when necessary
- Assist internal teams (ICs/CSM/PS/Sales/AM) with their questions
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering to advocate for process and platform improvements
- Contribute to process improvements and workflows
- Research and provide information for platform bugs and feature requests
- Report and document well-researched solutions for advanced questions
- Identify the need for additional tools
- Participate in the CSE on-call rotation
What you bring along
- Basic understanding of PHP or other script language, Composer, MySQL/MariaDB, Git, and the command line
- Ability to troubleshoot complex customer issues and familiarity with using Pantheon tools
- Experience in handling customer escalations
- Familiarity with CI concepts and implementations, including Git and Build tools
- Proficient in application performance debugging at an advanced level
- Demonstrates an understanding of success metrics
- Excellent communication, customer service and conflict resolution skills to help resolve customer concerns and defuse escalated situations
Nice to have
- Familiarity with troubleshooting advanced website configurations, such as WordPress Site Networks and decoupled architecture
- Private medical care
- Individual training budget
- Cafeteria system
- Psychological care
- Sports plans and sports teams
- Life insurance
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)
IT Recruitment Team Leader
+48 511 127 626
Didn’t find a suitable open position?
Send us your CV
Want to refer a friend?
More than just work
Avenga is a place where the environment adapts to you. Our culture supports and embraces differences — both globally and locally.
You do what you love. We take care of the rest!
We do know how important work is at… work! That’s why we try to keep the formalities to a minimum and stay committed to supporting you at every stage of your journey with Avenga.
A community of thousands of professionals from around the world
Avenga teams work for hundreds of companies across the globe. This not only gives you a wide selection of projects to choose from, but also lets you share and exchange experiences within a supportive IT community.
Here, you’re not obliged to anything… but empowered to everything!
Go for freedom of choice and create a work environment without limitations. Choose projects, technologies, and frameworks that suit you best. Select the form of employment and decide when and where you want to work.
We care about the planet and the people. That’s why at Avenga we support local non-profit educational and environmental projects.
Experts you’ll want to work with
At Avenga, we will appreciate your skills and support you on the path you choose to follow.