.NET Software Engineer
We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
Vacancy level: Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment, Mandate contract
We are looking for .NET Software Engineer to join our team working on easy-to-use quotation platform which empowers all RM local sales units and partners to serve our end customers with a full range of our offerings faster and in a better quality according to the local needs.
This is your mission
- Resposible for your code;
- Design, build, check-in and test new requirements based on requirement specifiction;
- Analyze, estimate, troubleshoot and resolve defects;
- Execute application builds, maintain code repository and application version control system;
- Deliver requested requirements and modifications;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Perform regular code review for new changes, enhancements and defect fixes;
- Identify root causes of service issues, other inherent defects;
- Monitor, analyse, recommend and drive Applica!on quality and/or performance
improvements, including code refactoring, revitalization and technical debt elimination;
- Support and maintain application logs monitoring tools;
What you bring along
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET and MVC4;
- C# programming experience;
- Knowledge of WCF;
- Experience in MS SQL Server, SQL.
- Private medical care;
- Individual training budget;
- Cafeteria system;
- Psychological care;
- Sports plans and sports teams;
- Life insurance.
- Possibility to change the project
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers
- Team-building events
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)