Avenga is looking for a Cloud Engineer for our German project. Our client is a global Carrier, which provides managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management. Being a SIM card dealer for the IoT market, their services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively. The main purpose of the project is to replace 3rd party SDM with our own solution.
Vacancy level: Middle, Senior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: AWS Services, Terraform, Docker and k8s.
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a Cloud Engineer;
- 2-3 years experience with AWS Services;
- Experience with TypeScript or Go, willingness to learn 2nd language if necessary;
- Knowledge of Cloud Engineering principles (networking, deployment, management, monitoring, operations);
- Strong experience with Docker and k8s;
- Familiar with Git, Linux;
- Confidence in using Terraform, AWS, CDK;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in mobile core network elements such as PGW, HSS, PCF, OCS;
- Experience in the development of services over one or more mobile core network protocols such as Diameter, GTP, and SCTP.
This is your mission:
- Develop, maintain, and perform continuous integration / continuous delivery solutions in development projects;
- Deploy solutions in AWS using IaC (AWS CDK, Terraform);
- Use Gitlab pipelines heavily (tests, deployment);
- Implement AWS native scalable mobile core network elements;
- Collaborate a lot with other team members by discussing solutions, sharing and getting expertise;
- Help to drive Agile transition initiatives throughout the technology teams to manage the challenges;
- Keep an eye on the sprint health and assist the teams in eliminating obstacles and reaching the sprint goals;
- Work with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Our employees get performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Our team uses the Cafeteria Worksmile platform;
- Avenga cares for its employees by providing Health insurance – LuxMed;
- Our employees have Leadenhall insurance;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.