Avenga is looking for a BPO Specialist in Ukraine for our American project. Our customer is an online enterprise-grade food ordering platform used by many of the US’s largest restaurant chains and millions of users. It integrates with the brands’ existing systems, opening new digital revenue streams injected effortlessly into the restaurant’s operations.
Vacancy level: Junior
Cooperation type: Full-time
Technology stack: Excel (Vlookups and Pivots), Zendesk, Google Suite
Share the opportunity
What you bring along:
- 1+ years of experience in the Business Process area;
- Good at Excel (knowledge of Vlookups and Pivots);
- Solid in Zendesk;
- Skilled in Google Suite, especially sheets and docs;
- Customer service/support experience;
- Attention to details;
- Advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
- Work experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
This is your mission:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over email;
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers;
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
Didn’t find a suitable vacancy?
Send us your CV.
Want to refer a friend?
More than just a place to work
Avenga is a perfect environment for anyone eager to build a successful meaningful career, as we work with both global and local projects.
Continuous care for people
Our employees are the company’s biggest asset. The reason we excel at projects is because we take proper care of our professionals who stand behind the solutions we deliver.
We are an international team of like-minded digital transformation proponents from Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the US and Malaysia.
We care for the planet and we care for people. This is why we aspire for sustainable excellence when it comes to setting up processes at Avenga and how we choose the projects we work on.
Mature experts you will cherish working with
Avenga is a self-development organism where seniors grow by mentoring juniors and vice versa.
Constant professional development
We believe there is always room for improvement. We will foster your growth by guiding and supporting you along your chosen path.