We are a multinational team of highly skilled professionals with a strong digital mindset. We take pleasure in creating new solutions that have a real impact on our clients' business. We are more than 4300 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, Asia and LatAm.
Vacancy level: Junior, Middle
Cooperation type: Full-time, B2B contract, Contract of employment, Mandate contract
Technology stack: MS SharePoint/OneNote, SQL
We are an open minded team that is interested in building high quality products. If you know how to deliver software repetitively, better and faster we are looking for You. We offer autonomy how to enhance continuous delivery process in our project.
This is your mission
- Incidents and problems management and resolution;
- Application configuration and administration according to process;
- Collaboration with Operations, Software Delivery Teams and other dependent IT Teams;
- User access management;
- Writing technical documentation and building knowledge database for the Support Teams;
- Utilizing your understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements to guide colleagues in implementation and operation.
What you bring along
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems support);
- Experience in supporting enterprise web software applications;
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time, working with cross-functional, and international teams;
- Experience in writing technical and support documentation;
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools (MS SharePoint/OneNote);
- Basic SQL knowledge and ITIL methodology experience will be a plus;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Private medical care;
- Individual training budget;
- Cafeteria system;
- Psychological care;
- Sports plans and sports teams;
- Life insurance;
- Possibility to change the project;
- Dedicated income protection and third-party liability insurance for IT professionals;
- Opportunity to develop competencies in Competence Centers;
- Team-building events;
- Support in day-to-day work (in project-related topics and administrative/HR matters)