We value friendship. We are sure you do too.
And what could be better than working together with friends?
At Avenga we have no idea, and that's why we have gathered the best opportunities for the IT specialists to join our team. All you need is to get acquainted with our current openings, refer a friend, and receive a thank-you bonus.
How to submit a referral?
Just follow these easy steps and be sure that you will always get quick feedback. The recruiting team will guide you and your friend through all the steps.
Check out and send your friend's CV for one of our opportunities.
Within 2 workdays, receive a letter from the recruiter with the following steps for you and your friend.
Our recruitment team introduces your friend to the projects and the company.
Your friend chooses a convenient time and takes part in a technical interview.
Your friend gets a collaboration offer and becomes part of the Avenga team.
Receive a bonus if your friend successfully cooperates with Avenga!
Important details about the referral program
- The candidate should meet the qualification requirements for the current opening and should be initially interested in being interviewed and cooperating with Avenga.
- To get a bonus, you can submit referrals only for open positions on this page.
- A referral is accepted if the recruiter has not contacted the candidate within the previous 3 months.
- If more than one person refers the candidate, the person who submitted him or her first will receive the bonus.
- The cooperation with a referred employee must occur within 90 days (three months) of the initial referral date.
- Temporary, contract, and former employees of Avenga are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- You cannot refer yourself, but you are welcome to apply for one of our career opportunities. The referral bonus depends on the candidate's technical level due to the Avenga grading system and not by the open position level.
- After your applicant's successful end of the probation period (about 3 months of cooperation), recruiters will claim your bonus. If the probation period is prolonged, we will inform you.
- The bonus is paid in Ukrainian hryvnia at the official National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate on the day of payment by bank wire transfer due to the invoice. You will be informed about all the details via email.
Still have questions?
Contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always happy to help you.